Hospice Providers interested in Membership with the Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Michigan must complete the attached application in order to be considered for Membership.
Applications can be submitted anytime throughout the year. Those applications submitted after mid-year will be considered a partial year application and will pay half of the full year payment if approved by the Board of Directors. Membership renewals may be done online through organization login and password or by completing the forms below and mailing them to the office.
HOSPICE PROVIDER MEMBER APPLICATION
- Eligible organizations must be engaged in the delivery of hospice and palliative care services in Michigan
- Hospice Provider Members are those licensed to provide hospice care in Michigan. They may or may not be certified by Medicare or Medicaid.
- Hospice Provider organizations in good standing are eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting or for any required vote of Membership. A designated individual from each Member organization shall be identified to vote on behalf of the Member.
- Minimum and maximum dues payments are set by the Board of Directors and reviewed annually by the Membership Committee.
- Members must be approved by the HPCAM Board of Directors prior to receiving access to Member information and participating in Member Groups and Forums. The HPCAM Board of Directors meets every other month and will review applications at each meeting. Those approved for Membership will receive notification and certificate of Membership immediately following Board approval.
- Hospice Provider Members may serve on the Board of Directors and hold office.
- State and
national advocacy on hospice/palliative care and advance care planning issues
education and training in both clinical and administrative areas
and quality/compliance resources
and sharing of resources among Members
updates on hospice/palliative care industry news
alerts related to reimbursement, quality and other pertinent industry news
service/support for specific provider issues
in HPCAM Committees and Board of Directors
- Access to
job posting and professional staff recruitment
- Access to
NGS, CMS, Medicaid and other third party payers
- Access to
discounted good/services through HPCAM partnerships
rates at Annual Conference, Volunteer Symposium and other HPCAM sponsored
- Members-only access to the HPCAM website!
For information on other types of Membership, please click here.